Chemical Name: Pyrrolidine
CAS No.: 123-75-1
Molecular Fomula: C4H9N
Molecular weight: 71.12
Appearance: Clear colorless mobile liquid
|Water by KF
|Residue on evaporation
|GC Purity (Area)
|A) Any individual impurity
|B) Total impurities
What ispyrrolidine ?
Tetrahydropyrrole is a colorless or yellow liquid with a special odor. It is easy to turn yellow when exposed to light or humid air. It is easily soluble in water, ethanol, and is corrosive and flammable.
1. This product is used in pharmaceutical raw materials, organic synthesis, special organic solvents.
2. Pyrrolidine is used in the preparation of drugs, fungicides, insecticides, etc.
3. Pyrrolidine is used to make epoxy resin curing agents. Rubber accelerator. Inhibitor.
1. Its vapor and air can form an explosive mixture, which is easy to burn and explode in case of fire and high heat. Contact with oxidant reacts violently.
2. Decomposes at high temperatures, releasing highly toxic nitrogen oxide gases. The flow rate is too fast, and it is easy to generate and accumulate static electricity.
3. Its vapor is heavier than air and can diffuse to a relatively distant place at a lower place. It will ignite and ignite in case of fire.
4. In case of high heat, the pressure inside the container increases, there is a danger of cracking and explosion.
PyrrolidinePackaging and Shipping
170kg/ Iron drum
It should be sealed and shaded to be stored in a dry, cool, well ventilated place.