Polyurethane foam Details
Chemical Name: Polyurethane foam
Other Name: Polyisocyanurate resins; Polyurethanes, cellular; PU foam
CAS No.: 9009-54-5
Molecular Formula: C3H8N2O
Appearance: Colorless Liquid
- Used to manufacture various running wheels, rubber rollers, glue sticks, rubber plates, sealing components, etc.
- Used for finishing of wool, silk, cotton and blended fabrics, knitted fleece fabrics, medium-length wool-like fleece fabrics, etc.
- Used for surface coating of various types of woodware, chemical equipment, telecommunications equipment and instruments, and various transportation vehicles
- Can be used to manufacture plastic products, wear-resistant synthetic rubber products, synthetic fibers, rigid and flexible foam plastic products, adhesives and coatings, etc.
- Used for thermal insulation and cold preservation of storage tanks, pipelines, cold storage, beer, fermentation tanks, fresh-keeping barrels, thermal insulation and waterproofing of housing buildings, and can also be used for prefabricated polyurethane panels
- Used in aviation, railways, construction, sports, etc.
Polyurethane foam Packaging and Shipping
Polyurethane foam Storage
Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Store in cool place.