Chemical Name: Poly(D,L-lactide-co-glycolide)/PLGA
CAS No.: 26780-50-7
Molecular Formula: C10H12O8
Molecular Weight: 260.19748
Appearance: White or yellow particles
Assay: 99.5 %min
PLGA Typical Properties
|White or yellow particles
|Viscosity average MW
|Number average MW
|Max 10 ppm
1. PLGA is a random copolymer and amorphous polymer.
2. Widely used in surgical sutures, anti-adhesion membranes and tissue engineering scaffold
PLGA Packaging and Shipping
Packing: 500g/Aluminum Foil Bag or 25kg/drum
1. According to biodegradable materials, to ensure product quality, a special package to avoid water is very necessary.
2. We filled high-quality dry nitrogen in the Polyethylene bag for hot plastic, the outer lining of thermal plastic foil pouch, and built-in desiccant. All the packing is done in a highly clean room.
3. All of the polymers should be stored at 0 ° C or less and should prevent hydrolysis. Before opening, the product should be allowed to adjust to room temperature to avoid condensation polymer concentrate combined with moisture in the bag. To be re-opened after the product packaging sealing, must be of high purity dry nitrogen filled to prevent moisture generated in the bag.