Methyl anthranilate Quick Details
Chemical Name: Methyl anthranilate; Methyl 2-aminobenzoate
CAS No.: 134-20-3
Molecular Fomula: C8H9NO2
Molecular weight: 151.16
Appearance: Colourless to light yellow clear liquid
Methyl anthranilate Typical Properties
||Colourless to light yellow clear liquid
Methyl anthranilate Usage
1. This product can be used as an intermediate for pesticides and saccharin.
2. It has the sweet aroma of tower flowers with a grape-like aroma when diluted. It is used for the blending of inexpensive artificial flower oil, soap and grape flavor.
3. It can be used to formulate flavors such as jasmine, neroli, medlar, narcissus, tuberose, white orchid and ylang-ylang.
4. Used with orange leaf oil in the oriental scent, heavy floral, sweet wood scent.
5. It is not only suitable for grape type in food flavor, but also for berries, strawberries, watermelon, honey, citrus and so on.
Methyl anthranilate Packaging and Shipping
Methyl anthranilate Storage
Stored in a cool and ventilated warehouse