Diethoxydimethylsilane Quick Details
Chemical Name: Diethoxydimethylsilane
CAS No.: 78-62-6
Molecular Fomula: C6H16O2Si
Molecular weight: 148.28
Appearance: Colorless transparent liquid
Diethoxydimethylsilane Typical Properties
||Colorless transparent liquid
- Used as a precursor for the synthesis of polydimethylsiloxane;
- Form anti-corrosion coating composite materials with waterborne polyurethane;
- Used as a raw material for the synthesis of polymer organosilicon compounds and modification of various substrates;
- As a structure control agent, it can replace hydroxyl silicone oil to treat the surface of fillers, improve the processing performance and storage time of silica gel crystal production;
- Used as airgel raw material.
Diethoxydimethylsilane Packaging and Shipping
Placed in tight container, a cool, dry, well-ventilated area and avoiding light.