Chemical Name: Cyclohexene; Tetrahydrobenzene; 1,2,3,4-Tetrahydrobenzene
CAS No.: 110-83-8
Molecular Fomula: C6H10
Molecular weight: 82.14
Appearance: Colorless or light yellow liquid
||Colorless or light yellow liquid
Cyclohexene is an important organic synthetic raw material, such as synthetic lysine, cyclohexanone, phenol, polycycloolefin resin, chlorocyclohexane, rubber additives, cyclohexanol raw materials, etc., and can also be used as a catalyst. Solvent and petroleum extractant, high octane gasoline stabilizer.
(1) After cyclohexene is made into chlorochlorinated cyclohexane, it can be used as a pharmaceutical intermediate, a solvent and a rubber additive;
(2) After cyclohexene is made into cyclohexanone, it can be used as an intermediate raw material and a polymer modifier for medicines, pesticides, perfumes and dyes;
(3) After cyclohexene is made into cyclohexyl acetic acid, it can be used as a plastic solvent;
(4) After cyclohexene is made into cyclohexanol, it can be used as a raw material for pesticides and pesticides;
(5) After cyclohexene is made into aminocyclohexanol, it can be used as a surfactant and an emulsifier.
(6) Cyclohexene can also be directly used as an additive in the preparation of organic intermediates, solvents and perfumes; in the laboratory, this product can be used to prepare butadiene.
Packaging and Shipping
Delivery:delivery within 3-5 working days
Avoiding light and drying.