Chloranil Quick Details
Chemical Name: Chloranil/ 1,2,4,5-tetrachlorobenzoquinone
CAS NO.: 118-75-2
Molecular Formula: C6Cl4O2
Molecular Weight: 245.88
Appearance: Yellow powder crystal
Chloranil Typical Properties
||Yellow powder crystal
1. Used as dye intermediates and agricultural seed dressings.
2. Tetrachlorophenylhydrazine is reduced with sulfur dioxide at room temperature to obtain tetrahydrohydroquinone, which is an intermediate of pesticides and polymer compounds.
3. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used in the production of anti-malignant tumor drug imine oxime and anti-aldosterone drug.
4. Used as dye, pharmaceutical and pesticide intermediates.
5. Used as dye intermediates and agricultural seed dressings. For the detection of primary and secondary amines.
Chloranil Packaging and Shipping
Cardboard bucket, Net weight: 25kg per drum.
Storage conditions: The warehouse is ventilated and dried at low temperatures; it is stored separately from the food materials.