Benzalkonium Chloride Quick Details
Product name: Benzalkonium Chloride
Molecular Formula: C21H38NCl
Molecular weight: 340.0
Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
Purity: 50%; 80%
Benzalkonium Chloride Typical Properties
||Colorless to pale yellow liquid
|Free Amine Hydrochloride
||Easily soluble in water and alcohol
||NMT 0.1 ml
Benzalkonium Chloride Application
1. Benzalkonium Chloride is used in pharmaceuticals such as leave-on skin antiseptics.
2. Benzalkonium Chloride is used as antiseptic in Bactine to safely treat childhood scrapes and cuts.
3. Benzalkonium Chloride is used in advanced, next generation hand sanitizers.
4. Benzalkonium Chloride is used in hygienic towelettes and wet wipes.
5. Benzalkonium Chloride is used in cosmetics such as eye and nasal drops, as a preservative.
6. Benzalkonium Chloride is used in cleaners for floor and hard surfaces as a disinfectant.
7. Benzalkonium Chloride is used in high-level surgical instrument sterilizing and disinfection solutions.
8. Benzalkonium Chloride is used in air and surface sprayable disinfectants.
9. Benzalkonium chloride available as a textile dyeing and finishing industry of fungicides and softeners, antistatic agents, emulsifiers, conditioner, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride Package