Anthraquinone Quick Details
Chemical Name: Anthraquinone
Synonyms： 9,10-Dioxoanthracene; 9,10-dihydro-9,10-dioxoanthracene; Hoelite; Morkit; Anthracenedione; 9,10-Anthraquinone
CAS No.: 84-65-1
Appearance:Light yellow powder or needle crystal
||Light yellow powder
||≥ 98.0 %
|Initial Melting Point
||284 ~ 286 ºC
|Loss on drying
||Insoluble in water, soluble in ethyl ether, ethanol and acetone
1. Uses Used as dye intermediates, paper cooking agent and hydrogen peroxide raw materials
2. Use as a pulp and paper pulp cooking aids, can reduce the amount of alkali, shorten the cooking time.
3. Use Most ofanthraquinoneis used in dyes, but the amount ofvapalizingaid used as pulp is rapidly increasing.
(1) for the production of dyes anthraquinone as raw materials, the sulfonation, chlorination, nitrification, etc., can be a wide range of dye intermediates for the production of anthraquinone disperse dyes, acid dyes, vat dyes, the reaction Dyes, etc., to form a full-color dye grade. According to statistics, anthraquinone dyes have more than 400 varieties, in the field of synthetic dyes occupy a very important position.
(2) used as a papermaking pulp cooking agent in the alkaline cooking liquor only by adding a small amount of anthraquinone, you can speed up thedelignification, shorten the cooking time, improve pulp yield and reducewasteload. There are more and more paper mills currently using anthraquinone additives. The consumption of anthraquinone as a cooking additive has grown rapidly. Anthraquinone and other applications. Anthraquinone compounds can be used for the production of high concentrations of hydrogen peroxide; in the fertilizer industry to produce desulfurization agent anthraquinone disulfonate. Used in the printing and dyeing industry asa dispensing aids.
4. Use of organic synthesis of high-level dye intermediates, such as indanthrene reductive dyes, acid dyes, some active dyes important raw materials. Used as paper cooking agent and hydrogen peroxide raw materials, etc., can reduce the amount of alkali, shorten the cooking time. Used as a papermaking pulp cooking agent in the alkaline cooking liquor only add a small amount of anthraquinone, you can speed up thedelignificationspeed, shorten the cooking time, improve the pulp yield, reducewasteload. There are more and more paper mills currently using anthraquinone additives.
Anthraquinone Packaging and Shipping
Stored in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.