Chemical Name: Ethylhexylglycerin ; 3-[2-(Ethylhexyl)oxyl]-1,2-propandiol
CAS No.: 70445-33-9
Molecular Formula: C11H24O3
Appearance:Colorless and odorless transparent liquid
||Colorless and odorless transparent liquid
(1) It is an emollient, moisturizer and wetting agent with moderate application performance.It can improve the moisturizing effect of the formula and at the same time have smooth skin feeling.Added to some cream systems, it can solve the defects of slow absorption, stickiness and whitening.
(2) Ithasdeodorant effect.Substances produced by gram-positive bacteria, such as sebum and exfoliated epidermal cells in human sweat, have unpleasant odors.Iteffectively inhibits the growth and reproduction of odor-causing bacteria without affecting the beneficial skin flora, thus acting as an odor suppressor.
(3) It canenhance the efficiency of traditional preservatives.Consumers have begun to pay attention to the use of preservatives in cosmetics and safety issues, itcan increase the effectiveness of traditional preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, methyl isothiazolinone or nipojin methyl ester, so as to reduce the amount of these substances in cosmetics, so that consumers in the use of cosmetics more safe and secure.
(4) It canimprove the antibacterial effect of multi-functional cosmetic additives, such as diol and fatty acid lipids.
(5) It is not affected by hydrolysis, temperature and pH values and is compatible with all common cosmetic ingredients.
Packaging and Shipping
Packing: IBC drum ; 25kg/drum ; 1kg bottle
It shall be stored in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.